Sunday 10 January 2010

Ode To Mile High Club On Veteran Difficulty














It was one fateful night last summer,
as I was browsing my achievements,
I thought, yae, why am I without this last G?
My fatter accomplice could do it, CoD4 addict is he,
And he is surely stupider than me.

I started at the hour of 10 that night, 
Airplane reference I heard,
I jumped from the hole made in roof,
And began with all my might.

Oh sweet man who you see at the start,
Who wonders from the toilet,
What life did thee aspire to,
No matter, there's now a knife in your heart.

Yae Captain Price,
shit character as you are,
You say 'tango down in section one alpha',
I know, fuck dammit, for I his killer are.

But then it seemed to me, a quick 2 hours later,
Why do I reach my end so commonly?
Why this so difficult be?
I shall be so angry I... shall... cause a crater?

Another 3 hours, yae, they passed,
My eyes were getting droopy, 
How could something be this hard,
I almost can't be arsed.

But nay, I must continue!
For I am better than they,
Who leave what's hard and go to MP,
I will do it, fuck you!

Another 2 hours, came and went,
Reinvigorated by caffeine,
I reached the hostage one time,
But got his brains all on the cement.

And there the sun be now,
Curling over the horizon,
Light streamed into my room like fire,
The sweat was on my brow.

The clock hit 7.am at last,
And things were getting desperate,
I switched the pistol for the P90,
And began my final charge.

I now began to grin a smirk,Of course! This works! I said, 
Get to the trigger point, AI move forward,
To do all your dirty work.

Half 7 it was now, 
And I was feeling the success,
True veterans go for headshots? 
Ok then, aim and POW!

Finally! It was done,
My rejoice could be heard for miles.
I rang my associates, forgetting the time,
And surely I pleased none.

But now it has been finished,
And the achievement on my list,
Modern Warfare 2 campaign it is now?
My confidence is not diminished.

1 comment:

  1. 'I rang my associates, forgetting the time,'

    He isn't kidding...

    ReplyDelete